Norfolk Family
History Society


  • You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity in writing.
  • If your circumstances change in the future and you no longer pay sufficient tax on income and/or capital gains equal to the tax the charity reclaims, you must inform the Society in writing
  • If you pay tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you
  • If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask us or refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC website (
  • Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.
  • The paperwork for the claim is undertaken by the charity.

I am a UK taxpayer and I would like the Norfolk Family History Society to treat all my subscriptions/donations I have made in the last four years, and all subscriptions/donations I make from this date as Gift Aid Donations, until I notify them otherwise.

I understand that I must pay an amount of United Kingdom income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on my donations in each year (currently 25%).